Shared Envelopes Crashing App

Upon making shared envelopes, the app has crashed numerous times. Just letting y’all know of my experience. Thanks for working hard!

1 Like

not an employee, but as someone who writes code, a few things might be important.

What kind of phone, OS Version, etc. Little things help a lot! As such, I’m iPhone and not seeing that behavior.

1 Like

Yeah I got into bed and thought of that :sweat_smile:

I am running iOS 14.3 on iPhone 11 Pro Max on Envel version 1.25

Thank you both! @DSchaaf12 do you happen to have screenshots? I will log this as a bug on our team board and the more detail, the better!

Cheers,
Jacqui from Envel

No unfortunately it was very sporadic. I would add an envelope and it would crash the app.

1 Like

Ah ok, what % of the time was it happening? The latest update on the App Store should have fixed a lot of the bugs. But thank you again for bringing it up, and I’ve already flagged to our dev team!

It would happen about every other envelope that I would make. It usually would crash when I was searching through contacts to share with.

1 Like

Hey Dylan,

Our dev team just rolled out a new version a few hours ago! If you have some extra time this week, do you mind letting me know if you are still getting that error?

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

I added a few and did not have it crash. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Thank you for bearing with us, and let us know if you have other thoughts!