Shared / Joint accounts

Just echoing what other have said - Simple refugee here, looking for a replacement bank. Only think keeping my wife and I from using Envel right now as our primary bank is the lack of a shared / joint account. Shared envelopes seems like a start, but the limitations put on people the shared envelope (having to request permission to withdraw funds, not being able to link to shares envelops and so forth) is a huge deal breaker for us. Hopefully thing can be fixed quickly.

4 Likes

Just invested $250 - hoping to get this prioritized :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Hey there!

Joint accounts are definitely prioritized for us based on feedback from Simple users. It may take some time to implement (the intricacies of the banking world and compliance are new to me, and certainly a lot elaborate than I ever could have imagined!)

Thank you for your investment and your feedback, we are thrilled to have you on board!

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

Hi Occultlistwarlock…what do you and your wife decide? I’m in a v similar boat…

We just started using One Finance this week. Much easier shared accounts with them. My wife can link her card to any shared “pockets” on there, and she can also withdrawal money from shared pockets I create without asking for permission

Hey Anthony,

I would love to hear what you think the pros and cons are of One vs. Simple! Also just an update, I’ve been attending our weekly Product meetings and joint accounts are a top priority once we finish our referral program and subaccounts!

Cheers,
Jacqui