Staying with Envel!

Lately, I wanted to test out a few other online banks. Over-all most were good, one gives you a pre-paid card which is a BIG no-no for me (many online places refuse to accept pre-paid debit cards.).

But, I have to say I am most pleased with Envel. It works well, and the support is amazing. Love the fact they have a community site and Discord channel and they even join in and listen to us. I’ve known places, community sites or not they don’t seem to listen well or not at all. Envel keeps updating the app and giving us bigger and better features, (many we’ve asked for).

So, with that, I can say I am making Envel my default bank. Can’t wait to see Envel 2.0 and up.

3 Likes

Hey John,

Thank you for your note: I’ve shared your message on our team slack channel, and we all really appreciate the support and kind words! I personally agree about pre-paid cards, and it’s never something our team has really considered.

We also really enjoy the ability to chat regularly with our users on various forums: since most of us have been looking at the app daily for over a year, we are really in need of outsider perspectives and opinions: this community has played a huge role in shaping our development as an app and a company!

As always, your feedback and opinions are welcome anytime :blush:

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like

You’re welcome. I just love how you all listen and take and use our ideas. You’d be surprised of the places that rarely listen at all. Or, they listen at first then up and quit doing it as time goes by.

As for the pre-paid debit cards, never understand how any bank of any kind would use those as their debit cards. There at least three places I use debit card to pay that refuse them. Discovery+, GeForce Now and PeoplePC won’t take one at all.

1 Like

Hey John!

Our management team loved your post so much, we were wondering if we could share on our social media channels, as well as in our press release? We could definitely blur out your name and keep it anonymous if that’s your preference!

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like

Yeah, you all can do that.

1 Like

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!