Envel Community

Support is either a bot or not taking time to read my message it seems

I’ve contacted support about linking my account via Plaid to another bank account (my husband was able to do it with his Envel account to the his account at the same bank that I am trying to do). I told support that after entering my username and password I then enter a confirmation code and get a “success” message (just like my husband did), Envel then says it is linking but then gives a message “uh oh something went wrong” . Support’s response is “Unfortunately, your external account is unable to be linked at this time. Please double check the information entered and try again.” I repeated that my information was entered correctly, hence the authentication code and the “success” response but support still responds with “Unfortunately, your external account is unable to be linked at this time. Please double check the information entered and try again.” Sounds like a bot to me.

Yeah I know what you mean, I sent a message and got an auto reply back with basically a help/FAQ response that closed with “if you need more help, contact support.” And I was like …??? I just go right to the Discord channel normally. Much more help there, even if its just from other customers.