Thanks Envel! 💪🏻

Just wanted to share that I’ve met not one, not two, but THREE of my short term savings goals since switching to Envel in January, and I’ve gone from having no long term savings to having $1500.
Honestly I wasn’t the best user of Simple and I hated configuring new goals and expenses, but I think one of the things that’s helped me in Envel is that all I had to do was turn on autopilot - the rest of the saving has happened without me being any the wiser.
Anyway, thanks yall!

4 Likes

That’s why I was so obsessed with simple. They did exactly what envel did for you for me. I think envel has the potential to be that again for me for sure.

2 Likes

Hey Billy,

Thank you for your support, and as always feel free to let us know how you think we can become the best Simple replacement (and app) possible! Thank you for all the valuable feedback you have already provided on this forum.

Cheers,
Jacqui

Hey Rose,

Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words! We are so happy that we can help you achieve your financial goals: that’s ultimately our central mission.

And that’s amazing about your savings, congratulations! I hope that this can help relieve some financial stress in your life.

Again, we really appreciate your feedback and support, and please continue to let us know how you think we could improve.

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel Team

P.S. I shared your note with our whole team and they all really appreciate it! :blush: It’s hugely motivational for us!

Also, would you mind if we shared your note on our socials? We can blur out your photo and/or username if you’d prefer!

1 Like