This phone cannot be found after 10 days of my application

Hello everyone, I signup about 10 days ago to open an account with Envel and I submitted all my personal information such as SS and my ID, I had never had any issues opening an account before, now I feel a little be of disappointed because I been opening the app every other day to see if my account was approved. The message I was getting was that my application its been reviewing. Today I open the app again, and I got a message “This phone cannot be found”. No email was sent from Envel explaining why or asking for more information. Now I’m lost, can someone explain to me what’s going on. This freaks me out… after I sent all my personal information.

Hey Joan,

Thank you for letting us know, and apologies for any stress this has caused you!

Have you reached out to support@envel.ai? I searched for tickets under your email but couldn’t find anything. If you have a ticket open let me know, and if not I suggest opening one as it is the quickest way to get a response! Once you do I can monitor and make sure you get a response quickly. If you prefer not to, let me know and I can try to track this down myself.

Best,
Jacqui

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your fast response… I sent an email right after I read your response… Robert is working on my onboarding process now, thank you for your help!.

2 Likes

Hey Joan,

Very glad to hear it! Please let us know if you have any other issues, questions, or feedback about the app!

Best,
Jacqui