Time Machine not working?

Been using Envel for almost two weeks. What is the time machine supposed to do? I only see one transaction?

Hey there,

The time machine should show you the location of all your transactions. If you don’t have the app enabled to track your location, that could be why you are only seeing one transaction. Also, you pressed the yellow play button at the bottom left, correct?

Best,
Jacqui

Yes it has permission. Yes I pressed play but there is only one transaction. I have made several transactions.

Hey there,

I’ve noticed that some vendors do not share location data, or for some reason it doesn’t transmit to our system correctly. Another possibility is that most of the transactions occurred online: was this the case?

Best,
Jacqui

No, lots of local transcations.

Would it be possible to give users the option of using the vendor-supplied data or their phone’s location when the transaction occurred?

I look at many/most of my transactions and there is at least some address-type information, but nothing shows up in Time Machine.

1 Like

Thank you! I will log this as a bug to our engineers. Keep us posted on whether transactions continue not showing up!

That’s a great idea! I’m not sure if this is feasible from a technical standpoint, but I will definitely communicate this suggestion to our engineers.