Transactions list limited

When I tap the transactions tab I get about 10 days back and that’s it. I don’t always remember what happened last month and would like to see last month and the month before.
List view and timeline views are plain enough. What the heck is time machine view. It shows a map and says I have not assigned location data with any transactions. How would I do that and why? Google maps tracks my movements, you could ask them.
Mostly I’m interested in the past transactions.

1 Like

Hey Brian,

My apologies for the confusion! The time machine feature only works when users allow the app access to their location (which you can do in your phone settings, although many users prefer not to share their location data). I use it to track where I am spending my funds on a daily basis, as a way to try and cut down on excessive spending!

In terms of the missing transactions, that’s strange! Do you have the most recent updates of the app? My colleague and I just checked, and our transactions history look ok on the current version.

Best,
Jacqui

Regarding time machine. I’ve had this permission on from the beginning but time machine is not working either.

I thought I had the latest update. There was a splash screen telling me about 2.0.2 a few days ago.
Evidently that wasn’t it. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it from the app store. Signed in again and now my transaction scroll all the way back to May when I signed up. Thanks Jacqueline.

Hey Brian,

Yes my apologies for the confusion, we also released 2.0.3 several days ago. I’m so glad everything looks okay with your transaction history now! Please let us know if this happens again, or if any other issues come up!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the heads up! Has the time machine ever worked for you? Since a lot of payments these days are on line, we don’t always get location data for every vendor.

Best,
Jacqui

For me it’s only worked with two online transactions. Today was the first time a local transaction showed up.

Ok, thank you! I know some fixes for recently implemented, can you keep us posted on whether future local transactions show up or not?

Thanks,
Jacqui