Transfer money from Simple to Envel

Hey there. I’m trying to transfer my money out of Simple to Envel. When I try to do this I get that Plaid screen that says Envel doesn’t exist. So then I add the routing and account number manual and then it just says “ok” and kicks me it off the flow. Soooooo… what’s next?

They’re going to make two small deposits. Check tomorrow, record the amounts in the Simple app, and your connection will be made.

1 Like

I see the deposits, but how do I record them? In Envel or Simple? There’s nothing listed as deposited from Simple in the Simple app, but I see that it has been deposited in the Envel app.

If setting up Simple to transfer to Envel: In the simple app, go into Move Money > Transfer to and from a bank > Envel and it should prompt you for the two amounts. Enter them in and you’ll be good to go.

It’s the other way around if you’re going to pull from Envel, but those transfers are a lot slower than pushing from Simple to Envel.

1 Like

Hey there,

Welcome to our forum! We apologize for any trouble this has caused, and thank you so much to @Obscura for helping out.

Which envelope are you seeing the deposits in? They should automatically be pulled out in a few days, by your external bank, at which point your Envel account will be confirmed and you will be able to transfer money to and from it frequently.

We are excited to have you on board, and let us know if you have additional questions or suggestions!

Best,
Jacqui

Can you please look into my transfer deposit from Simple to Envel and let me know why it’s taking so long for Envel to make these funds available? It’s going on 5 days and the transaction keeps showing a pending status.

Hey Frederick,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues. I spoke with our engineers earlier this week, and they said that this a reoccurring issue, when funds are displayed as “Pending” to the user, but are in reality available in your account. In most cases transfers should only take 1-2 days.

While they are working on a fix, they recommend opening up a support ticket (by emailing support@envel.ai), and providing either a transaction number or screenshot.

Welcome to our forum, and please let us know if you have any other questions or issues!

Best,
Jacqui