Trial deposits

Does anyone know where to submit the trial deposit verification?

Envel has sent and withdrawn the micro deposits to my other bank, but I don’t know where I am supposed to confirm the information on the Envel app.

1 Like

You confirmed the deposits towards your bank from Envel once the micro deposits post, should be a bell notification top left showing the amount withdrawn…

Btw welcome I’m Gary :wave:t5::love_you_gesture:t5:

1 Like

Hey there,

Welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board. And thank you @Gary_Miles for beating me to it! Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.

Best,
Jacqui

That didn’t work at all.

Unfortunately I’ve had a bad experience and I’m moving to another bank.

For what it’s worth, the customer service feedback time as well as the quality of customer service responses is quite poor (I’m talking about through the app - not you guys).

I rarely ever needed to interact with customer service at other banks which is part of why I was fine using online banks for all of these years, but I also didn’t run into this many logistical issues with other banks either.

My husband and I both set up accounts and we’re both experiencing issues. It’s just not worth it.

Envel has potential but there’s no way I would willingly be a client in its current state.

Best of luck.

But @Sosimple was asking where to Verify the deposits in the Envel app. So she is saying Envel sent deposits to her bank, not the other way around like PayPal does.

Is that a thing?

Hey there,

I’m really sorry to hear that! Do you have any feedback on how we could improve our app, besides the customer response times?

Also, do you have any remaining unresolved issues or questions that you would like me to follow up on?

Best,
Jacqui

Ah, thank you for clarifying! I’m actually not sure, asking our team now.