Trouble creating an account

Error details for support only: “60224 : This TaxId is already associated with another customer. See Errors property for full list of error details.”

Please help me open an account with you.

Hey Mauricio!

I’m so sorry you are having issues. This one has come up a few times before. I am chatting with my colleague in compliance right now and will get back to you ASAP.

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Mauricio,

I have an update! So it seems that you tried to create an account a few weeks ago, which is likely causing this error. My colleague went ahead and archived your old account, so you should be able to attempt onboarding again! Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Best,
Jacqui

It says sorry your registration has been denied

I’m sorry about that. Are you able to try on a different device by any chance? Also, when you long press on that message, does a technical error message pop up? And if you could you send it to me?

It could! Theres several different reasons users can have trouble on boarding

Hey Mauricio,

Thank you. I will follow up with my colleague.

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Have you received an update from compliance?

Hey Mauricio!

It looks like we are waiting on a document to verify your new address.

Documents that can be utilized for this process are full, clear images or PDFs of:

• Current Utility Bill (dated within the last 60 days and showing your physical address)
  • Valid Automobile Registration
  • Current Lease Agreement
  • Current paystub (dated within the last 60 days and showing your physical address)
  • Current W-2 (with physical address)
  • Current Bank Statement (dated within the last 60 days and showing your physical address)

Please keep in mind that these must be full, clear images of physical documents or PDFs as our banking partner will not accept images of screenshots.

I understand that this can be frustrating, however, the security of our user community and partnerships are paramount to our team. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

You can upload your image below or send the image/PDF file to support@envel.ai. If you send them a document and don’t hear back from them within 2 days, let me know and I can follow up!

Best,
Jacqui

Hello Jacqueline.

I sent my proof of address. It now says my account is blocked and I should contact Envel to unlock.
Please advise what are my next steps ?

Thank you

• Mauricio

Hey Mauricio,

It may take some time for our systems to process your proof of address! When did you send it in? Definitely reach out to our support team if you haven’t already, and let me know if you don’t hear back in the next few days!

Best,
Jacqui

Sent the proof of address on October 26

Thanks! And have you heard back from support since then?

Unfortunately no I have not :frowning:

Hey Mauricio,

We sent your document over to our banking partner yesterday and should hear back soon!

Best,
Jacqui

Hello Jacque,

Any updates from the banking partner?

Hey Mauricio,

I just followed up with our support team! My apologies for the delay.

Best,
Jacqui