Envel Community

Unable to login to app after upgrade to 3.2(.1)

@Envel @jacqueline I’m currently unable to log into my account. I upgraded to 3.2.1 across multiple devices over the past 2-3 days and when prompted to enter my phone number I get an message that isn’t very useful.

There are scheduled transactions in flight for which I need to make transfers today.
It would be great if I could chat with support but the app doesn’t allow that (unless you can already get logged in).

I’m having the same issue @Envel. I reinstalled the app and tried the “lost access to my phone number” and get the same “something went wrong” error.

Hi @enveloop and @xae this should be fixed now. Apologies for the inconvenience. Let us know if it’s working.

Thanks for the update! (Just now saw the reply)

I was indeed able to login successfully using the “lost access to phone number” process. (Even though I was using the same number on a new phone.)

Definitely a few nervous days though! Would request 1. More information in the error messages and
2. A way to reset the associated devices with my account (as I understand via a support chat conversation, my error had to do with trying to login using a different device than I originally connected with)
3. Some documentation of the recommended course of action! The generic error was singularly unhelpful.

Best wishes.

1 Like