Virtual debit card

Hey there,

Virtual cards are definitely on our roadmap! Thank you for bringing up this suggestion. We currently have other users who link to Privacy.com, so perhaps they could give you some tips. However, we expect it to be much easier once we implement virtual card.

Best,
Jacqui

So, is there an update on the Virtual Cards for every envelope feature? This is what’s personally holding me back from fully embracing your product and sticking with the 1ONE Card at the moment. Their virtual card feature has been a game changer for me reaching my financial goals.

1 Like

Awesome!!! I absolutely can’t wait for this feature to be activated so that I can make the full switch to Envel. Currently, I’m using the 1ONE card from One, Finance because of this much needed feature. I love that I can add or delete the virtual card from the envelopes at anytime, and being able to use the virtual cards for instant transfers from Cash App, etc. as well as purchases. Having individual ACH and Routing numbers for each envelope is great with your service, however a lot of online merchants require debit cards for transactions and I should not have to give out my Main card number to possibly end up being compromised. The Virtual Cards solves this problem. PERIOD.

2 Likes

Hey Michael,

Our current ETA for virtual cards is 4-6 weeks! We appreciate your patience, and looking forward to bringing you this awesome new feature.

Cheers,
Jacqui

3 Likes

Any updates to the eta on this?

3 Likes

Now is your moment to shine!

One Finance has completely screwed up their service and your service would likely be a slam dunk for a lot of people if you had this!

3 Likes

I’d like an update on when this will be implemented as well! I’m about to make the switch over from One. But I really need this feature!

1 Like

Today One Finance announced they are no longer going to support virtual card numbers in their pockets, which is the only reason I started using One. I’m shopping for a new bank, any news on when this feature will be implemented since this thread started?

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re describing one finance? was that your bank when you posted this comment? I’m looking for that functionality now that one is getting rid of virtual numbers

1 Like

Same. Virtual cards I can create and delete at will is one of my deal breakers.