Weekly Transfer From My Bank Account to Envel

I wan to set up a regular weekly transfer from my old school bank account into my Envel account. How can I do this? I don’t want to setup a direct deposit with Envel until I know its going to stick around.

1 Like

Hey David,

Don’t worry, we’re not going anywhere :wink:. We’ve had incredible success with our WeFunder campaign, and can’t wait to continue to build our team and expand our capacity to more rapidly incorporate user feedback.

I believe this is something you could set up either through your primary bank, or through linking your Paypal account if you have one. You can choose to link either to your income (find the account/routing number by clicking on “Share Account Details” on the main/central tab), which will get distributed among the envelopes, or to a particular envelope. If you let me know which bank you have, I can try to look into it!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

I managed to set up the transfer from my bank to Envel, but now for some reason my account shows I have way less money than was transferred. I tried to chat with support but I am getting no response. Please help.

1 Like

Hey David,

I’m sorry to hear about that! If you tell me the email you submitted the ticket under, or the name you used when chatting, I can check up on your ticket for you and make sure you get a prompt reply.

What type of transfer did you do? While we are currently working on incorporating same-day ACH transfers, the current app may take up to 4 days for your deposit to show up.

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

As far as I can see the money has already transferred into my account. My experience thus far has been that I cannot access my money. I am very frustrated.

My email is davidpgil@protonmail.com

Thanks for trying to help me.

1 Like

Hey David,

Apologies for the frustration. I checked with our compliance team, and your funds are definitely available, they just aren’t showing up on your end for some reason. Would you mind closing and restarting the app again, and seeing if the funds show up? If not, we will make this a top priority!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Ive already rebooting the app, my device, made sure im fully updated, reset the autopilot, etc. Nothing works. I initiated a transfer from my external bank to taky money out yesterday. Hopefully that works. Pretty disappointing.

Hey David,

It looks like both our engineering and support team leads are on it already and have this set to top priority. Additionally, our upcoming updates should fix this bug, so we appreciate your patience.

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like