What are your financial Goals? We are looking to improve our Goals feature!

Happy Friday Everyone!

For today’s prompt, we were wondering if you would be willing to share your top financial goals. We are looking to set up different categories in our Goals feature, and were curious what types of financial goals you are saving for!

My top goals are a car, a new apartment, and a dog (taking care of a dog can be super expensive!)

Also, please let us know if you have any other feedback on how we can improve our Goals feature!

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

Our story is different from most. We worked hard and paid off all debt including the house. My wife retired and I started a business. We’re currently saving for some home improvement projects and my old truck needs some repairs. My daughter’s competitive gymnastics is expensive. She’s at a level that requires travel so we’re always saving for that. Oh, and she’s a year away from her driver’s license so we’re saving for a car. We’ll pay cash for that of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Jon,

Congrats about paying all your debt, that’s awesome! Home improvement is a great investment, and I know that gymnastics is one of the most expensive sports there is. Cars aren’t cheap either these days, even if you get them used :neutral_face:
Best of luck achieving these goals, and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you get there!

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team