What I'd Like to See Added

A few new things I’d like to see added would be a website version and a 2-day early direct deposit. Also, would like mobile check deposit and a built-in bill pay option.

2 Likes

Hey John,

Welcome to our forum, we are excited to have you on board! These are all great suggestions, and I will convey your feedback to our management and engineering teams. Most of these features have been brought up before and are goals of ours for the long term: however, our engineers are currently working on other features. For check deposits, we are looking into partnering with a company that does this.

Thank you again for your feedback, and please feel free to post on here anytime with comments or questions!

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

I hope the check deposits partner isn’t Ingo Money. I have tried them before and did not care for them at all. For one they charge a fee for each check if you want the money deposited fast, if you want it done for free you have to wait 10 business days.

Plus, if the address on the check is the same address you live at, Ingo Money will not accept it at all. So, if you have a family member you live with or room mate write you a check, you can’t use Ingo Money to deposit it.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thanks! We’ve looked into a few but that definitely wasn’t one of them, and I will make sure they stay off our list. If you’ve had experience with any good check deposit services, I’d be happy to hear and looking them!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Thank you! They came up in my search so I’m super glad you are flagging this to me. Do you have any alternatives that you would suggest?

Best,
Jacqui