Where is my money?

My account is supposed to have $55.02 but I show $5. I linked my card to one of my envelopes to test it out (which is the envelope with $5) and it hasn’t unlinked since Friday. Everything I do in the app gives me a “there’s something wrong” error. I’ve tried transferring that $5 back into cash which should now show $50.02 but amazingly $50 has come up missing. The chat has yet to respond. I need my money credited and the card link error fixed or whatever issue this is so I can transfer back out and close up this account/app. Here’s an idea: Don’t go live with an app this buggy when you’re going to be dealing with people’s money.

Hey there,

Welcome to our forum! We are excited to have you on board, and apologize for any stress this has caused.

I just flagged your ticket to our support team as a priority: please let me know if you haven’t heard back by tomorrow. If you could specify when you see the error message, and also long click on the error message and screenshot what you see, this will help our technical team a lot!

Does your deposit show as pending? There is a known bug where deposits show up as pending on the users end, but show up as settled on our end (and are in reality available to the user).

Also, have you tried deleting the app and redownloading? (make sure you have the updated version). I know this is annoying, but it solves a lot of issues users report.

Thank you for reporting this, and I apologize again for any trouble or stress this has caused. Please feel free to post on this forum with any other questions, suggestions, or issues!

Best,
Jacqui

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app a few times and it’s still doing it. The $35.02 that was deposited was pending all last week and when I spoke to someone about linking my account to a bank they confirmed it was pending and to be completed by today. It shows the deposit just no money. It doesn’t show that it’s still pending.

Hey there,

Thank you for clarifying! It sounds like our support team reached out to you yesterday, but please let me know if you have any other issues. You are always welcome to post any questions, suggestions, or feedback on this forum!

Best,
Jacqui

This is happening to me, too. I have had a support ticket for separate issues open since at least April 5 and still haven’t been able sync up with anyone, this is ridiculous.

1 Like

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues. I just flagged your ticket to the support team; please let me know if you don’t receive a reply by the end of today!

Best,
Jacqui

I’ve been getting the same thing for a month. Except I had 50 stuck in deposits because the app wasn’t recognizing its own Cash Envelope. And support is pathetic, I have tickets that have sat unanswered for 3 weeks. Now the 50 bucks has completely disappeared. I’ve never had to come to a community forum because the support team is just staring at me.

Hey Christopher,

I am very sorry that you had a negative experience. We posted a few weeks ago about a recurring bug where $ was sitting in the users’ income account: this could be fixed by toggling autopilot on and off, have you tried this? I also recommend deleting and redownloading, as this can solve a lot of issues.

If these options don’t work, please let me know and I will bother our support team until someone helps you out!

Best,
Jacqui