Xfinity refusing Bills routing/account info

I’m trying to set up autopay on Xfinity. But they’re rejecting the Bills envelope account info. However if I use the Cash envelope account info it works. Is this expected behavior?

So far, I’m having a really hard understanding the utility of the Bills envelope — especially for scheduled payments (since they’re being rejected) or delayed billing (ordering groceries online that take longer than 15 minutes to bill).

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the note! I do believe our subaccounts and transaction tagging will solve this confusion: you Bills and Cash envelopes will have the same routing number, and you will be able to tag all transactions from Xfinity as coming from bills. Did it decline a payment from your Bills envelopes, or were you unable to link your Bills envelope in the first place.

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

I was unable to link.

Hey there,

That’s strange, but you had no issues with the Cash envelope? When you tried to link your bills, do you remember what kind of error message it gave you?

Best,
Jacqui

I think it was something about it not being allowed or not understood.

Thank you! We are working on resolving this issue. Are you able to pay your Xfinity bills with your debit card? If you can link Xfinity to Paypal, you can link your Envel to Paypal and also pay using this method! I apologize as I know this isn’t ideal.