Zelle Plans

Are you planning to have Zelle compatibility with your product offering?

I tried to use the Zelle app, but the app requires so much information to be perfectly in line with your circumstances in life that even something SLIGHTLY off will requrie you to clear it up with them. And while I do not like Zelle, people seem to want to use that vs. other P2P offerings.

1 Like

I haven’t started Zelle yet with my Envel account since my first payment coming up on the 26th so far I added my card an the rest goes from there

Hey there,

We don’t have any plans currently in place because we use Plaid, and are looking to expand our Plaid functionalities (i.e. be searchable in all external apps that use Plaid). Are there any Zelle functionalities that you know of that Plaid doesn’t cover?

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Zelle is just a P2P similar to Cash App and PayPal, but it’s bank-to-bank really, not from one app to another. Therefore, no fees are associated with the transactions. Some transfers are instantous.

Using the Zelle app, they instead charge the debit card.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the additional info! I’ve noticed that more and more apps are charging for debit card purchases, which I find super annoying! For now we are going to stick with Plaid, but our users have definitely been able to link to both Cash App and Paypal as a way to transfer funds between accounts. Let me know if you need help setting these up!

Best,
Jacqui