Zero Transactions

This was concerning when opening the app. Look at the recent transactions at the bottom. It’s all zero.

Clicking the date shows the transactions.

I also have the same thing, not sure if that’s considered a bug or maybe it’s just reset bracket :face_with_monocle:

Hi all,

This is definitely a bug: I am alerting our technical team right now!

Best,
Jacqui

@digiSal @Gary_Miles I just checked with our dev team and the fix for this happened last Friday around 2pm EST: did this happen after or before that time?

Best,
Jacqui

Mine was last night at 9:41 PM Central Time.

Thank you! I will let our dev team know

Would you mind telling us

• Which version of the app are you using?
  • Which mode are you on; Manual or Autopilot?
  • If on Autopilot, which Spending Limit are you using; Off, Daily, or Weekly?

Thanks!

Hey Gary! Do you mind telling us

• Which version of the app are you using?
  • Which mode are you on; Manual or Autopilot?
  • If on Autopilot, which Spending Limit are you using; Off, Daily, or Weekly

This will help our dev team figure out what’s going on!

AutoPilot On
Spending Limit Weekly

Thanks! I had our tech team check, and they said that your Cash balance is in fact at zero (and your funds are in a bunch of other envelopes). Is that what you are seeing on your end?

Best,
Jacqui

Autopilot an it’s set off

thanks! do you remember which day this happened, and what version you were on?

The issue is not the balance of the Cash. its the transaction history at the bottom

1 Like

Same as @digiSal with all zero transactions

1 Like

Thank you, and thank you @Gary_Miles! Conveying this info to our technical team members who are working on the issue.

Looks like this happens every Sunday night. Just logged in. Seeing all zeros for previous days

Thank you! This is definitely a bug, and our engineers are looking into it right now.

Best,
Jacqui

this bug has now moved to Mondays. Late last night I opened Envel and I saw transactions for Monday the 28th but, right now, its showing as 0 but when I go to the Transaction screen all my transactions are there. I am on the current Android app.

Hey there!

I’m sorry about this: have you updated to Envel 2.0? This bug should have been resolved, but please let us know if it hasn’t!

Cheers,
Jacqui

Yes I am the latest version.